How will Technology change our lives in twenty years?
How will Technology change our lives in twenty years? Technology keeps on evolving at a rapid pace and integrates itself into everyone’s everyday lives.
Technology keeps on evolving at a rapid pace and integrates itself into everyone’s everyday lives. Technological innovation making everything a tad easier. The wearables, mobiles, i-pods, PS4 etc have taken over the youth today.
The efficiency of technology allows the world to become more competitive with every single day. Big data analytics has already changed the structure of business models. Decisions are based on information given by machines instead of the gut feeling. For our everyday lives, health technologies have changed the outlook of the medical field. For instance, smart pills help in fighting the disease by targeting the diseased cells only.
Robots will be used for carrying out daily mundane tasks.
SOME TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS THAT CAN CHANGE LIVES
- In 2030, a trip to Mars has been planned. This can change the history of humankind. By colonization of Mars, Earth will become less burdened and humans will get another chance for a new beginning. Space tourism would allow gaining knowledge about other realms.
- Delivery drones are being slowly incorporated into making deliveries of products. In the next two years, they will become more frequent.
- Hyperloop concept by Elon Musk will lessen the burn of traveling and finding an accommodation. Within the next six years, it will take us between cities.
- By 2025, artificial intelligence will become more prominent. With the help of artificial intelligence, machines will take over human chores and humans will expand their knowledge. They would also be used as companions for sharing feelings with.
- Brain implants are being used for controlling prosthetics with natural impulses. This is going to help the disabled people lead a normal life again.
- Self-driving vehicles or automated cars will take over the road ensuring higher security and following traffic rules.
- Textbooks will be replaced by virtual reality. E-education has already covered a major part of school education.
- Within the next twenty years, 3D printing would become easily accessible. This would cut down production cost and enable bulk manufacturing at low prices.
- By 2045, Cyborg technology will become more easily accessible, allowing a human to advance into future.
A list of possibilities How will Technology change our lives in twenty years?
Future of Technology
With each passing day, technology is growing by leaps and bounds. And despite concerns about unemployment and over-dependence, proper use of technology holds a bright future for us. So, how can technology shape up the future in a better way? Let’s take a look!
Excessive consumption of fossil fuels has led our planet to the brink of catastrophic consequences. However, technology is helping us deal with this problem by developing clean energy. Development in the field of solar power technology has drastically reduced the cost of solar cells. Generation of electricity through wind turbines has also gained a lot of momentum in the recent years. So, in the near future, technology can help us do away with dependence on fossil fuels and embrace clean and green energy solutions.
Virtual Reality (VR)
Remember Pokemon Go? Well, that was one of the earliest examples of virtual reality going mainstream. Tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Nokia are spending a huge amount of money to make VR experience better for the customers. However, VR is not just about immersive multimedia experience. With time and further developments, VR can be used for communication through holograms, for interacting with 3-D objects and other useful and educational purposes.
Education for all
A considerable number of the global population doesn’t have access to quality education. With the help of the internet, anyone on this planet can have access to not only basic education but also advanced topics. Reputed educational institutions from different countries are already recording lectures and publishing those materials on the Internet for everyone to watch and learn. With better internet connectivity and smartphones, “education for all” won’t be a pipe dream anymore.
As a result, we love technology and its impact on the world. … The value of technology is to make work easier to manage and to accomplish tasks with less effort and greater flexibility. We’re certainly on the cusp of a sea change in innovation, where things like AI and robotics will begin to impact the workplace.
Check out the Popular Articles